Wednesday, May 2, 2012

healing heart.


dear herrnhut,
i miss you, as i knew i would.
since i've left you, i’ve faced the most difficult month of my twenty two years. everything i learned and grew in was put to the test, but God reigns triumphant and has proved Himself to truly be my One and only.
when i left i was strong, and even if my emotional state doesn’t always reflect that state, i can feel it building up every day.
God is building character in me that i never would have found, imparting wisdom that i never would have had, and giving me opportunities i never would have dreamed.. had i not walked through this last month.
what i’m going through may take awhile as healing hearts do, but it will not last, a new day will come. that, He has spoken and that i trust.
His ways are mysterious to me now more than ever.
but He has promised that it is going to be exquisite.
all I know is that He is here with me, whether i’m in worship or tears or frustrated or overjoyed. He is here. and He is in all the small daily triumphs.
i have to trust like i’ve never trusted before. i have to put away all my wants and hopes for the future, and lay everything out with open hands.
so, herrnhut, He has promised a new path, one that i can’t imagine quite yet. and although i'm just at the beginning, i believe it will start to make sense soon.
i hear your weather is quite lovely these days. stay that way, okay?
because I’ll see you in two months.
you and all your doner big hill beautiful forest castle wonderful people ywam german goodness. 
praise the good Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment