Saturday, May 19, 2012

God said "Go!"

Yes, God said "Go!". 
And on July 11th around 7pm, I am doing just that.
Going.
Leaving.
Moving.
On September 2nd, 2011, I left for Germany to join YWAM and do a Discipleship Training School. I knew I would do my seven months and then come home.
This time is different.

In the last three months, I have had huge confirmation that I am to go back to Herrnhut, Germany and join YWAM as full time staff for an indefinite period of time.
This is it.
This is the next step.
I am thrilled to be joining such an incredible community of people. See for yourselves and watch this lovely video. 


More than anything, I want for people to know the God that saves, the God that brings hope, the God that brings justice. The Father who loves, who comforts, who is the answer. The more I walk my own path, the more I am in desperate need of God, the more my hunger grows to share Him with those who do not know. To share the good news of the Savior. 

Will you join me?
Will you help send me out?
Will you journey along with me?
If your answer is yes, maybe, or you are wondering if you should, let’s talk.
Let’s email or skype. Let’s get coffee or lunch.
If you want to invest in me, I want to invest in you.
I do not want you to feel like you are just a monthly check or a prayer partner to me.
I firmly believe that you are in this in spirit as much as I am physically.

What will you be joining me in?
The specifics are hard to answer, but I would love to talk one on one about any and all questions you have.
The bottom line is essentially this.
I know that God is calling me back to the YWAM Herrnhut base, to be a full time missionary. My “job” is to know God, and to make Him known. My heart is to staff Discipleship Training Schools, specifically the Marriage of the Arts. I want to come along side of others in their own journey and help them with their path of knowing God and making Him known.
I want to lead and be a part of outreaches wherever God directs.
To use photography to bring awareness to the injustices of this world.
To use the talents God has placed within me to bridge the gap between the lost and the saved.

The possibilities are endless. The opportunities are endless.
Herrnhut will be my home.
I will have a two year visa. Live in an apartment with other full time staff. Shop at the local grocery store. Learn the language, etc.
Herrnhut will be my launching pad.
I will go when and where He leads, whether that’s Asia, South America, Africa or back to Eastern Europe. It could be for a week, twelve weeks, or longer.

So, will you join me?
Will you play a part in this?
My goal is 700 USD each month.
This covers all my daily living, allows me to save for outreaches, etc. I would love to talk about this more in detail if you have questions.

If this is an investment you would like to make, whether it be one time or monthly, let’s talk.
Email: k.calli@hotmail.com
Call/text: 616-648-4062
Skype: kelseycalli
Facebook.

Let’s get in contact in whatever is easiest for you.
Let’s start the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment