Friday, March 25, 2011

Date Night.

Steps to having a great date night.

Step One: Go to Chipotle. Order a giant burrito with all the fixings. Take slightly out of focus pictures of said giant burrito. Proceed to get most of the giant burrito fixings in your hair, spilled in your lap or on the floor. Wait... That's just me.
But really, I dare you to try and eat one without making a slight fool out of yourself.
Still just me? Okay fine.


Step Two: Smash a rock. More specifically, a geode! I surprised Coleton with a "Smash-It-Yourself" one today, because rocks are just really cool. I have an extensive rock collection from many, many years ago. But that's another story. 

Looks like an ordinary rock, right? Guess again.

 Smash the rock in a sock.

CRYSTALS

And there you have it. Date Night.
Told ya, rocks are cool. ; )

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment