Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kitty Lovin'.

Anyone that knows me well, is aware of the fact that I am an animal lover. Dogs, cats, koalas (someday I'll hold one if it's the last thing I do!), whatever it is. If it has fur and isn't human I probably like it.
Well, for the past nine months I've been volunteering weekly with a no-kill animal adoption program, Vicky's Pet Connection. I love their cause, they are all amazing people and love what they do. Part of VPC is a little place called the Critter Cottage. That's where I come in. I'm there loving on the cat's and selling pet supplies. Cutest little place ever, believe me.

I'll tell you what, frisky kitties in low lighting are not easy to photograph.



 Yes. Knox, the cat below, does in fact have a "lion shave". His hair was so matted at the shelter VPC picked him up from, that he required a shaving. Poor guy. He's sweet as can be.




See? They're cute. And are in need of their "Forever Home". Feel guilty yet?
 Good. ; )

-Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment