Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tiny moldova update.

what have we been doing the last few weeks in Moldova? 

many things, but for me, one of the biggest privileges has been to touch base with this ministry. 


photos soon. 
stories soon. 
back to germany, soon.
wow.  

outreach comes to a close this week. 
i can't put anything in to words right now... so much as happened. 

prayer requests: 
Moldova is in the midst of a huge snow storm. 
my beloved team of 25 is planning on heading out on Thursday, but we face alot of hindrances. border closures, temperatures, van conditions, road conditions.. etc. pray for safety as we travel back, and although we know when to take safety precautions, we've seen God protect us in many ways already and are ready to step out in faith that He'll do so on the roads again.

also.
i'm personally just dealing with a lot right now, it has been one of the most emotionally difficult weeks i've ever faced and my brain is being pulled in a thousand different directions. i really need strength (physically and emotionally), boldness, clarity, and wisdom on how to handle what is on my plate. God has been so faithful in this time, and I know that I know that I know that I know that I know.. that He is good. i know that He can redeem any situation, and... that's really all i know right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment