Friday, April 8, 2011

Upper Peninsula.

No new shots today. Just a little nostalgia.

There is a tiny little cabin owned by the Webber family located deep in the Upper Peninsula that I'm quite fond of. 
My favorite part of this cabin is the beautiful lake it sits on. Every season brings out the unique characteristics of the water and the land that surrounds it. Summer is the best time to visit because we're able to canoe around the lake and watch for wildlife.

 How can you see such beauty, and say there isn't a Creator?
I mean, look at it.



Today, I printed each of these out some 13x19" luster paper.  
Superb. 
Also, for sale if you're interested. ; )
- Kelsey 

1 comment:

  1. I agree Kels- the best place to see nature; already have seen Sand Hill Cranes, an eagle trying to eat the duck decoy on the lake, a pair of snow geese, a black mink, deer in the back yard,all the spring birds are back. Just waiting for the bear to wonder in! Love these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete